Members and Guests are expected to dress in a manner and style that upholds the dress code tradition that has evolved for golfers over the a centuries.
Members, their guests and all visitors should be smartly, neatly and cleanly dressed at all times.
Heat Policy for Club Competitions
|Why have a UV, Dehydration & Heat Stress Policy?|
Avoid the poor performance and possible health risks that result from dehydration and heat stress by having adequate fluid replacement and being appropriately attired during your golfing activity.
NORTH HAVEN GOLF CLUB HEAT POLICY
If the temperature is predicted to be 38.0 degrees or greater on the channel nine news the night before a competition day there will be no tee off after 8 AM unless you have signed a Heat Policy Waiver Form. These forms are available from the Pro Shop.
---In the event, at any time, you are playing in hot conditions the following
---‘BEAT THE HEAT’ policy applies---
|‘Beat The Heat’ when you do play using the following measures|
Members of the North Haven Golf club
WHAT TO WEAR
DO NOT WAIT TO FEEL THIRSTY BEFORE YOU DRINK!
FLUID REPLACEMENT ROUTINE
|Symptoms of Heat Injury or Heat Stroke|
Dehydration, heat and sun injury can be prevented and should be part of a players pre-activity plan, so ...
BEAT THE HEAT
The Management Committee
To be read in conjunction with the Rules of Golf.
1. Out Of Bounds
- All Boundary Fences.
- Club house verandah perimeter, pathway to pro-shop and pro-shop verandah perimeter.
- Relief can be taken if the ball in play lies between the four white post around the Green-keepers Shed.
2. Trees and Shrubs
- All planted trees and shrubs under two club lengths high are treated as Immovable Obstruction.
Members Please note:- Relief from tree’s under two club lengths only applies to new planted tree’s and stake staked tree’s.
3. G.U.R Signs and Hoops
- Ground under repair signs and hoops are to be treated as Movable Obstruction.
- 4. Stones, Rocks and Shells
- Stones and shells in bunkers are to be treated as Movable Obstructions.
- If a ball comes to rest on or against an embedded rock or stone, relief may be taken by “placing” the ball the ball within 150mm no nearer the hole
4. Watering Equipment
- Hoses, taps and sprinklers must not be moved, or turned off, and are to be treated as Immovable Obstructions. Rule 31.2 applies.
- Players are obliged to read the notice board at the first tee area before commencement of play.
- Players commencing their second nine must alternate with players commencing their first nine, except where a booking sheet is in use.
- Please replace divots and repair all plug marks on the greens. Buggies are not to be taken onto the green or in the bunkers. All players shall accept the risks of personal damage incidental to play on the course.
The Match Committee