Welcome to North Haven Golf Club
The North Haven Golf Course is located at the northern end of the Le Ferve Peninsula surrounded by the Outer Harbor shipping terminal, the Cruising Yacht Club and the North Haven residential area.
Entrance to Golf Course
Entrance to the Course is from Lady Ruthven Drive - 50 metres on the right past Australia II Avenue and across the train line.
Benefits of Joining North Haven Golf Club
- We have a challenging 9 Hole Golf Courses which is located on the northern tip of the Le Fevre Peninsular adjacent to Outer Harbor and caters for all levels of playing ability.
- There is a good mix of competitive and social golf including mixed and 9 Hole events.
- We have competitively priced 5 and 7 day or pay as you play memberships available.
- There is an excellent well equipped Pro-Shop run by an accredited professional coach.
- We have an agreed selection of prime dedicated times available for our Members on our Wednesday and Saturday competitions.
- Discounted green fees are available to all members.
- Clubhouse is available to hire for private functions.
- The club house and pro shop are licences to sell alcoholic beverage to members and public.
Bar Trading Hours
The Club House is opened regularly at the following times.
Monday 7.30am – 2.00pm Monday Comp
Wednesday 6.30 am – 4.00pm Wednesday Comp
Tueday 1.00pm – 4.00pm Bridge Club
Friday 3.30pm – 8.00pm Members Night
Saturday 6.30 am – 4.00pm Saturday Comp
Social Clubs can book in advance to have the Club Facilities opened on Sundays.